CBAM Aesthetic Medicine Diploma – Registration
CBAM Aesthetic Medicine Diploma – Registration
CBAM-MA’s Aesthetic Medicine Diploma Program
Fully Online Program
Available only for international students (outside of Canada)
How to Complete The Process of "Diploma in Aesthetic Medicine Program":
• Fill out the verification form
• CBAM-MA evaluation of the documents
• Pay the fee after approval
• Complete online course materials
• Review live demo videos
• Book a date for Online MCQ exam
• Pass the online MCQ exam
• Send 2 videos of treating clients
Step 2: Online Lessons
All the applicants must review and learn all the lessons in this step which includes virtual didactics (theory) and videos of hands-on practice on patients. There are 10 comprehensive modules in this step which covers all the major modalities in medical aesthetics field. This step prepares the applicant for the online comprehensive exam. Here is the list of modules:
- Skin Anatomy & Physiology (see the lessons)
- Cosmetic Dermatology (see the lessons)
- Facial Massage & Lymphatic drainage (see the lessons)
- Laser (see the lessons)
- Exfoliation & Extractions (see the lessons)
- Facials (see the lessons)
- Chemical Peels (see the lessons)
- Microneedling (see the lessons)
- Skin Care Products Application and Recommendations (see the lessons)
- Business, Sales, Marketing and Customer Service For Medical Spa (see the lessons)
This access will remain active until 1 year from the start date of the program.
Step 3: Comprehensive Examination
All the applicants who have completed Step 2 lessons are able to attend Comprehensive examination. This exam has 2 sections:
- Online MCQ exam
- Submission of live demonstration videos
1. Online MCQ exam includes 50 multiple choice questions (MCQ) from the topics are covered in Step 2 online lessons. The applicant is required to select a date and attend the live online exam and answers the questions in the virtual presence of the examiner. The passing mark of this exam is 70%. If the applicant does not achieve the minimum passing mark, he/she is able to retake the exam with an additional fee.
The exam is offered in the following languages:
2. Submission of live demonstration videos: These videos can be submitted either before or after the Online MCQ exam. In this step, the applicant is required to record a treatment video on a client while he/she is performing the treatment and send the video to our office to the email address: “info@CBAM-Ma.com“
We require at least 2 live demonstration videos (each minimum 8 minutes) for performing 2 of the following treatments:
- Chemical peel
- Facial massage or Lymphatic drainage
Receive Your Certificate:
After the successful completion of all the steps, the applicants will receive a certificate as Medical Aesthetic Diploma.
In addition, the applicants are able to receive up to 3 Certificate of Completion for 3 of the online topics which they have completed during Step 2.
All certificates are mailed to the address of the applicant or to the local institute with Post Canada. (additional fee may apply)
Be A Part Of Worldwide CBAM-MA Family
Some of our testimonials
A great learning experience with lots of online materials. I love the fact that I could go through the process of diploma with going through the online materials and virtual exam. Thanks
Wonderful experience!!! Very professional, lots of materials to learn. I went through the exam process and I received my diploma. I highly recommend it.
I applied for the process of diploma from the canadian board. It took about 3 months to complete all the exams. Now I have my certification and that helps me more to attract my patients.
The Botox® (Botox®️, Dysport®️, Nuceiva®️, and Xeomin®️) training course trains students to understand the bacterial toxin botulinum, used medically to treat certain muscular conditions and cosmetically to remove wrinkles by temporarily paralyzing facial muscles. Main topics covered in Botox® training in this course will be forehead, glabella, and crow’s feet. More advanced Botox® treatments is covered in other CBAM courses such as Advanced Injector: Advanced Botox® and filler course.
This filler training course ensures that the students learn the basics of dermal fillers, anatomical landmarks, major blood vessels in the face, danger zones, major fat compartments in the face, filler injection techniques and dealing with the complications of the fillers. Main areas are covered in this course will be midface and cheeks, nasolabial, and lip augmentation. Filler treatment for other areas such as jawlines, chin or non-surgical soft face lift is covered in the other CBAM courses such as Advanced injector: Advanced neurotoxin and filler course.
Step 1: Complete the online course
Step 2: Attend the Live Virtual session
Step 3: Pass the online exam
Step 4: Receive your certificate
All Levels of Physicians, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, dentists, and international medical doctors and nurses are able to take this course.